Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Exam!

damn..time flies.its almost the end of my 2nd semester already and AGAIN! facing exams, like real sooon. sobs :'(

30 Oct: TAX LAW (so so so so so so dead)
1 Nov: DEBT MARKETS
2 Nov: EQUITY
6 Nov: PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT

18 Nov: BACK TO MALAYSIA!!!!!! (cant wait!!) i miss my car and all my friends :( :(

Places i wanna visit after the exam:
- Melbourne Zoo! =D
- Mornington Peninsula
- Philip Island

hahaa :D

Internship! hm..i've applied to EY and PWC.EY replied to ask me to fill in the formal application form, while PWC replied to ask me to resend my results. now still awaiting for their confirmation.i also applied to monash for summer course back in malaysia, it will take about 1 to 2 weeks for them to get back to me. so it's either summer course or internship.if my summer course gets approved, i'l go for it, cause i wouldnt wanna overload in my 3rd yr.i wiLL DIE! taking 4 subjects are bad enough..5??GG. soooo..hopefully my summer course will get approved ;-)

aiks.. =/

No comments: