Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY!

well! hm... its a lil late for this post.but...haha :P at least CNY is not over yet! :D

new year's eve: went back to sban for the usual thing. our reunion lunch and reunion dinner :P
new year's day!: ANGPAOS!!!!! obviously. nothing much.stayed in the house and fa mou :D played with cousins :P haha.went to sban jusco :P :D played pool with a cousin.and u know who won... :D (if you are thinking of my cousin...think again :P :P hahaha). and also we took our BIG FAMILY PORTRAIT!

didnt bring my tripod.had to borrow my uncle's :S paiseh...haha.
pictures below! enjoy ;-)


serious-ness...but with smiles on our faces :)
click image to enlarge


ok...that was it.FUN TIME :D
click image to enlarge


frog: "get me out of here!!"
me: "muahaha..pls dun bribe me with your private part :S"


you're free to go now... :D

note: no frogs were harm in the photography process :P :P haha...
the end.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PPL! ;-)

No comments: