Thursday, July 3, 2008

Genting

3rd of July...

zane and i ---------> Genting!
we drove to subang ktm and took the train to KL central.switch to the putra LRT train towards gombak and took a bus up to the cable car...and...

there!

In the cable car...

that's me!


shyyy suzzane... :P aww...


my girlfriend and i <3!

bluek! haha :D


adidas vs nike! mine nicer right! :P


neninenibubu :P who is there to catch me? :P haha..


<3!

she can sit on the horse soooo comfortably...but...........


Look at me! ohmygosh..hahaha..can hardly sit straight wei..aiks.this proofs that the merry go round is for kids..like..erm..the one above who can sit comfortably?haha :P


zane and her bumper car.haha.her's was so slow that it practically wasnt moving at some point in time.HAHA :P should've seen my green car.super fast! LOL :P :D aiks so bad la me..


my dear...


aww....


sad faces as it was raining outside...


nonetheless, we went out anyway.hehe :P


wakakkakakakaa...cant even see the small kid next to me le! LOL.i'm too old for this :P


camwhore with the McD guy! haha.. :P

had our dinner at the train station on the floor.LOL..and still we had fun camwhoring :D

and the fun day has come to an end..went back home and catch cold the next day coz we played under the rain..LOL

lesson: as long as ur having fun..its worth getting sick :P wakakkaka...

the end..

No comments: