Thursday, September 13, 2007

new blog

i think my blogdrive is having some problems loading..i'm sure some of u agree with me..primary contribution is mr CHUNG WEI! =P hahaha..he's been telling me that my blogdrive loads very slow..and i have no idea how to fix it..so as a solution, i guess..wth! just change to blogspot then =D

so..here i am! after creating this account, i actually think blogspot is more user friendly. i mean the page layout and all, its just a click away, dun have to type all html codings and stuff (pening kepala) hahaa..

so i guess i'l stay here at blogspot UNTIL another problem comes.. =P u know wat?! before using my blogdrive account, i was actually using blogspot..and using blogspot again..since the last time i used it, they have a lot more improvements than before! :D unlike blogdrive..i dont think they have changed anything since..quite long..haha.

anyway!! my parents were here a week ago :D :D they stayed in the city for a few days and came over to my place to stay for a few days, hehe..and they just went back last saturday.. =( was so happy when they were here..although i didnt get to spend much time with them because of my performance measurement presentation and my tax law assignment. but anyhow, i see them almost everyday just that didnt follow them to philip island and great ocean road when they visited those places..

well..i'm done with my tax law assignment! :D yay!! did it with michelle and pohyee.surprisingly we had FUN doing it..! wahhaha..tho quite last min..we did until like 9.30am on the due date, which is due like at 4pm! =P hehe..last minuteness..but we managed =) i just did my performance measurement presentation on wednesday..and the assignment is due next week.almost done! after this..NO MORE!! hahaa..and the last challenge would be..my FINALS! which starts in October 30th which..the bloody first paper is TAX LAW!!!!! followed by 1st and 2nd of sept for debt and equity subjects, and my last paper...........6th sept- performance measurement. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN..... HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going back to malaysia on NOVEMBER 18tH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay yay...! cant wait...hehehehhehee..

ok..that's all for now...bb

No comments: