Friday, September 21, 2007

WHAT IS!!!!!

ok...i know some ppl will ask what is WHAT IS? lol..somehow i find it quite catchy. u go around asking what is what is? and they go...HUH? loL

anyway..WHAY IS is a reach out by planet uni.it's sort of like a christian concert la.i duno how to explain..but i went.and it was COOOOL!!! besides the singing and jumping and prayers, they also had games! giving out prizes such as Ipod Nano and Nintendo wii.omg! that australian guy that won was so lucky!! jealous!!! :S

and guess what ppl...something new! :D :D
me myself and i..accepted christ ;-)
hehe surprised huh?! yeap... i'm so excited! hahaa..it seems like a whole new life, a whole new experience. and somehow it feels gooD! yea..sO!!!

i've met a lot of ppl there too.and some of them, my seniors from Subang UTAMA! i MET ABBY there.one year elder than me. i think she was the vice president for the interact club?i think most SU students will know her.anyway yea, after i accepted christ, she saw me and we talked and she asked me to join her cell group on sunday, in planet shakers church i think..in the city la i know.but i think i'l just join the urban life at my uni every tuesday if i'm not mistaken.so hehe :D and just wanna say that all this is possible because of one person.michelle.she brought me to WHAT IS, and when they made the call out, i went out, she accompanied me there too :) and everyone there was really great, and i had a really fun time there :D thank u michelle for making this happen.

OKAY! that's all for now..i'l be playing tennis tmr morning..so have to sleeP early.nites ppl :)

ps: will follow chunglern's advice..i'l post my pictures in a different place now.i'm creating a fotopic.net account, will post up the details later.. ;) peace!

No comments: