Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The day has come!

Muahahaha..my tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 is arriving TODAY!! i can feel its presence inching closer and closer to me... I can smell it moving towards me... I can hear the lion's roar, cheering it every step it takes... I can see the sky clearing as it glides nearer to me... I can taste the intense and impatience in the air as it crawls every sentimeter of the earth.

This is THE day... and it is today! The day that the earth turns the other way, the day the sun rise from the west and sets in the east, the day the human race dominates the universe, the day cows can fly and pigs will sigh, the day all civilisation will be destroyed, the day that snows during summer, the day that fishes live on earth, the day that alien communicates with mankind, the day that artificial intelegence takes over the earth, the day the dead comes back to life, THE DAY my lens arrive =D

weeeee!!
Purchased from www.shashinki.com
;-)
only 2 days delivery and its FREE!!!!!!!!!! (for RM50 and above) haha...

No comments: