Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PD trip

haha this trip was a relatively short one.just a trip during the weekend.hehe..let me summarize it :D

drove to pd,walked at the beach,bbq for dinner,got drunk, sleep,woke up,lunch at mcd,drove home :P okie..pictures time =D =D


this is mark! i love his 50mm f1.8 lens :D :D he borrowed me to shoot most of the pics.. :D


A picture example taken by my Canon 350D and mark's 50mm f1.8 lens.damn sharp! i LIKE!


Chin seong.. :P


Chin seong and mei yan..dont they look sweet together :P jk jk.


Mark..sniper! hahaa...i like this pic wei :P





the end XD

and again..more pics in http://aaron-khoo.fotopic.net/

2 comments:

Mark said...

Oik... you post that picture of me doin some nonsense... wakaka... Anyway I fell in love with your L lens also XD...

Esther said...

urs pics r great aaron... thx for capturing those memorable moments in PD...hehe~ :) and hope u did enjoyed the trip to sandakan... somemore thanx for the great rides too...lolx! :P